my jimmy choo...

take a look at my jimmy chooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!


actually doing it is a little more tricky than it looks....you kinda have to plan the pages before you glue them down.

see, january is supposed to be on the inside cover of the book, but because i didnt plan properly it ended up so that december was on the back of the book. not really a big deal; but if i could do it differently, thats what i'd do. oops!


i used up a lot of flowers for this project! i also got a chance to use some new inks that i bought :)

i used a bunch of stash stuff: tulle, inks, buttons, stamps, paper scraps.....using stash stuf makes me :)
once i figured out my color scheme, this album was pretty easy to put together. i wanted something soft, feminine and shimmery so i went with greens, pinks, brown and cream with a slight touch of muted orange.


usually i dont put eyelets in the holes to reinforce them, but for this one i did just to add another touch of color. when i do put eyelets, its usually on an album that has a chipboard cover and paper pages. (i also hoard my eyelets...gotta save it for that *one project* right????)
and of course my infamous chandelier stamp! my friends have noticed that i use it on every project! it's an inkadinkado clear stamp set with 3 chandeliers and 2 flourishes...i believe it was $12....man did i get my money's worth already!
i did this whole album in about 2 hours....

december has to be my fave page :) i got that lady in a stamp set for my 20th bday and have been dying to use it! i felt it went great with this album, what do you think?
i would be happy to teach this album as a class! if you'd like, i can do it as a custom class just for you or a group class with you and some girlfriends! i will charge a $5 teacher fee, and give you a supply list (this way you can use your stashy stuff!) let me know! we can plan it for the beginning of the year if you like!
dont forget our year end inventory sale!
everything regular priced is 30% off
and all red tag prices are an additional 20% off!

see you later!!!

Scrapbook Heaven's Fan Box