make and takes - as promised!!!

make and take! this is probably my favorite one so far! three of the most beautiful tags i have ever seen! $3 for three tags, and you can use them for all the goodies you going buy next week friday :)

10am to 4pm, this saturday 11/21/2009



and here is one of the gifts i made for my friend's birthday! she really loves the twilight movie, so i made her a mini album in the twilight color scheme: black, ivory and blood red!


the album is 4x4, made out of chipboard and mostly cardstock. the cover has feathers and let me tell you, it was really interesting trying to figure out how to get them to stay!!!


this page has pages of an old book with tim holtz crackle paint


a close up of the "blood" drops :)

a while back, i saw a page my friend did with a safety pin through it and i was DYING to try it on a page!


my new favorite stamp! a chandelier with black heat embossing. my new favorite ribbon weaving technique! effervescence border punch with ribbon laced up. yum yum yum!!!


this page is pretty simple. just flowers and bling


have i told you about my circle cutting system? its a compass, scissors and an edge scraper. i use the compass to trace my circle on the back of my paper, cut it out with scissors and scrape the edges to hide my imperfect cutting abilities :) the edge scraper was $4, compass was $.50 and i cant remember how much the scissors were (but it sure beats a $1874354687463541638 cutting system right??)

another tim holtz technique! using distress ink, i dyed this paper and gave it a very aged feel. i used an old background stamp for the pattern and distress ink in three colors (fired brick, black soot and weathered wood)

this page is a little too simple for my taste, but i still like it. i just took some lace and taped it across the page. i figured most of this page will be covered in pics right?

and thats all there is to it! i'm gonna give this to my friend tomorrow so if you see her, shh!!! i have another one like this that is halloween themed if ever you'd like to see it :) see you later!!!

Scrapbook Heaven's Fan Box