Class is now in session!

So here we have the remaining two class projects for the month of August. The first one is an explosion box created by yours truly, featuring the Spring&Summer collection from American Crafts. It has lots of wonderful colors to show off the perfect summer layout.











Explosion boxes make a nice home decor piece, perfect for the coffee table, and can be created with a combination of different mediums. I prefer to use paper and cardstock for the base of the box, and I like to give my box some feet, so I use brads or buttons. One of our talented customers is making me some beautiful custom beads to use as feet for another explosion box that I have in the works. So stay tuned for picks of that one!

This next project here is called "A Berry Sweet Board" and is a clipboard with a chipboard frame embellished with strawberries in coordination with K&Co's Berry Sweet collection. There is a little slit in the side so one might slip in a photo, or, you can print out a favorite quote to slide in. Its a great piece to hang on the ice box for displaying a mini calendar, notes to the ohana, or making a grocery list.

Don't you just love pictures? They are so much fun! I have to be going now, but I will be back soon! See ya!



Scrapbook Heaven's Fan Box