Picture this

We got in a bunch of new stuff! We sent out an email yesterday, i'm hoping everyone got it okay. The Hello Kitty dies are super duper cute! They would be perfect for a little girl's birthday invite! There are a total of 14 dies that are made for the Sizzix Machine.

We finally got Basic Grey's Eva, Ambrosia and Off Beat. I really love these papers! They trigger such wonderful emotions just by looking at them! I love the colors and each collection is truly amazing!

Tonight are the make and takes, $3 for one, or you can do 2 for $5. They are soooo cute! One is themed for Halloween and the other for Thanksgiving. We are having the make and takes from 5pm to 8pm, so those of you who work during the day can come and play! Be sure to come on down, its going to be tons of fun!

The Scrapper's Jam was really good. I enjoyed myself as did our little helpers (aka, my friends)! It was really good to see some familiar faces as well as some we havent seen for a while! its always wonderful to see our customers. i was telling my mom that i felt like miss america because of all the waving and smiling i was doing (not that there is anything wrong with that, it would be really cool to be miss america!)

i'm thinking about having a midnight madness crop. if you are interested, please let me know! i know our store is a bit small, but we can host up to 8 people and for crops, we let each person shop for 10% off their purchase of regular priced merchandise. if enough people sign up, then we can have it this saturday (9/27/08) from 6pm to 12am. talk to your girlfriends, see if they'd want to come! also, when you come to a Scrapbook Heaven crop, you get free use of all our tools such as the big shot, circle scissor and accucut machine! email me at scrapbookheaven@hawaii.rr.com

Thanks guys! its always a pleasure!

1 comments:

Ooo Midnight Madness Crop sounds fun. I'll ask those I know if they want to participate, and I'll have to see if I can do it, but it's a cool and fun idea!

Scrapbook Heaven's Fan Box